Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
How did the world’s best sporting stars make it to the top? What obstacles did they face? How did their lives change? Find out in the Dream to Win series: easy-read biographies of big names in sport. In this book, you’ll learn about Bradley Wiggins – the first British cyclist ever to win the Tour de France. From his first bike rides to his incredible Olympic triumphs, follow his meteoric race to the top!
- An inspirational sporting biography in an easy-read format
- Exciting black-and-white drawings help to explain the text
- Reveals the skill, determination and luck needed to win
- Clear, simple text by award-winning author Roy Apps
Reading age: 7+.
5851 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
September 27th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.2; Middle years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.