Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Who better to show you the life of best-loved funny writer Roald Dahl than another funny writer, Michael Rosen? Michael actually met Roald Dahl, for a start. Plus, he knows exactly how to tell Roald Dahl’s incredible story and make you laugh at the same time. How did Roald Dahl get into writing? Where did he get his wacky ideas from? How did his own life influence his books? Michael’s funny account answers all these questions, while slipping in all sorts of fascinating details about Roald Dahl’s school days and family life.
- A vivid portrait of one of the most famous writers ever
- Written by Michael Rosen, a former Children’s Laureate
- A lively biography full of incredible facts and keen wit
- Special focus on how Roald Dahl approached writing
5862 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
September 6th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.0; Middle years; 4.0 points
- 170 pages