This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ellie, Magda and Nadine continue their story in this second double-bill from Jacqueline Wilson’s super series.
The girls are growing up. They’re finally meeting the boys of their dreams – and realising that not every match is made in heaven. Girls’ nights out and new experiences offer high points. But they’re also taking exams, facing heartaches and saying goodbye to much-loved pets. When it all gets too much and the trio are in rivers of tears, can they use the power of friendship to get through trying times? Told in Ellie’s voice, this is a funny, frank and revealing look at love and friendship which older Jacqueline Wilson fans will adore.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Riverdale #4: Death of a Cheerleader (Riverdale, Book 4)
- Riverdale #3: The Maple Murders
- Riverdale #1: The Day Before
- The Ones That Disappeared
- Fighting Fantasy: Island of the Lizard King
Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
- Little Darlings
- Lily Alone
- Fighting Fantasy: The Gates of Death
- The Longest Whale Song
3booksDark Matter Trilogy
- Riverdale #5: The Poison Pen (Riverdale, Book 5)
2booksRoddy Doyle Ages 9-11 Pair
- Riverdale #2: Get Out of Town (Riverdale, Book 2)
4booksYoung Bond Pack x 4
- Divergent Box Set (Books 1-4)
First Learning: Counting