Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
First in a brilliant new series perfect for fans of laugh-out-loud school adventures like Jedi Academy and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
D.J. and his friend Gina are totally normal kids. Until a mysterious boy comes crashing down from the sky and nearly blows up their club house!
Hilo doesn’t know where he came from, or what he’s doing on Earth (or why going to school in only your underwear is a bad idea!) but he’s starting to think he might not be the only alien to have crash-landed on our planet.
Can the trio unlock the secrets of his past? Can Hilo survive a day at school? And are D.J. and Gina ready to save the world?
‘Every kid would love a pal like Hilo, and every kid will love this book!’ – Lincoln Peirce, creator of Big Nate
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Puppy Place #3: Shadow
- Bear Moves
Horrid Henry's Nits
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
- Sterling (Ultimate Football Heroes) - Collect Them All!
- Nat Enough