Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ruby’s flat isn’t big, but at least it’s high up. She can stand on the balcony and gaze at the stars, wishing that Dad would come home. Although she loves Mum and baby Leo, it’s hard work looking after both of them without any help. So the last thing she needs is a ridiculous, annoying, in-your-face POLAR BEAR moving in! Like, how will HE be any use? Ruby tries her best to get rid of Mister P, but he seems VERY determined to stay. But the funny thing is that with this furry ice bear in her life, her worries seem to melt away…
- A heartwarming, uplifting and uproariously funny story
- Follows Ruby as she struggles to cope as a young carer
- Blends animal antics with a touching look at family life
- Perfect for older fans of Dick King-Smith and Paddington
- Wonderfully illustrated with expressive cartoon pictures
- Part of a charming series about Mister P helping others
- The first book was shortlisted for the UKLA Book Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.