Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.17 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Sunshine in book form. A glorious look at the colours of little Maya’s desert home, told in English and Spanish. Truly lovely. What are the colours of nature? Maya can spot a rainbow of them in the beautiful hues of her backyard. She finds purple and yellow in the garden flowers, red in her swing, and black in her Papa’s shiny hair. Cacti are green. Mud is cool and brown. Orange marigolds glow like the sun. Look around you. What colours are in your world, and where do you find them?
- A much-loved modern classic told in English and Spanish
- Helps children name colours and find them in their world
- Ideal for bilingual children and little language learners
- A Belpré Illustrator Honor Book and ALA Notable Book
13 in EU Primary January 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 16 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.