Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
No Easy Walk to Freedom introduces young readers to one of the most famous freedom fighters in history. His story is a symbol of hope across the world and though Nelson Mandela hardly needs an introduction, this powerful biography provides readers with an in-depth look at the man who grew up in rural South Africa under apartheid rule – a regime he ultimately helped to overthrow. Fully revised and updated for 2014, the author explores the history of South Africa and its often violent struggle for civil rights, while tracing Mandela’s role in that history.
January 2nd, 2014
AR book level: 7.5; Middle years; 6.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
- How to Train Your Dragon #10: How to Seize a Dragon's Jewel
- How to Train Your Dragon #11: How to Betray a Dragon's Hero
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- Trailblazers: Simone Biles
- Puppy Place #5: Buddy
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
- Kid Normal #4: Kid Normal and the Final Five
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
- How to Train Your Dragon #6: A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
- Bear Moves
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- How to Train Your Dragon #9: How to Steal a Dragon's Sword
How to Train Your Dragon #8: How to Break a Dragon's Heart
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History