This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From Onjali Q. Rauf, the award-winning and best-selling author of The Boy at the Back of the Class, comes another incredible story, told with humour and heart.
‘The boy’s an absolute menace.’ ‘He’s a bully. A lost cause!’ ‘Why can’t he be more like his sister?’
I’ve been getting into trouble for as long I can remember. Usually I don’t mind ‘cos some of my best, most brilliant ideas have come from sitting in detention.
But recently it feels like no one believes me about anything – even when I’m telling the truth! And it’s only gotten worse since I played a prank on the old man who lives in the park.
Everyone thinks I’m just a bully. They don’t believe I could be a hero.
But I’m going to prove them all wrong…
Told from the perspective of a bully, this book explores themes of bullying and homelessness, while celebrating kindness, friendship and the potential everyone has to change for the good.
August 6th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Otherwhere Emporium
Death Sets Sail
- What Momma Left Me
Wigglesbottom Primary: Dino Chick
- Accidental Prime Minister Returns
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- Code Name Bananas
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
Owen and the Soldier
- His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights (illustrated edition)
3booksAdam Baron Pack x3
7booksRoald Dahl Plays x7
6copiesFireweed x 6
6copiesHetty Feather x 6
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Counting On Katherine
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
- Goosebumps: The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
- Nowhere on Earth
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden