Oliver and the Seawigs x 6 Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oliver has lost his parents, but fortunately they’re not dead; he’s simply mislaid them. They are explorers, and they’ve vanished while exploring a strange set of islands: the Rambling Islands. (Which have also disappeared, except for one.) So Oliver sets off to search for his parents, along with his new friends – a grumpy old albatross, a short-sighted mermaid and a friendly island called Cliff. But before Oliver can put his rescue plan into action, there’s the evil Stacey de Lacey to deal with. Not to mention the sea monsters. Or the green, greasy sea monkeys…
- By the dynamic duo of Philip Reeve and Sarah McIntyre
- Hilarious young fiction bursting with action and laughter
- Philip is the bestselling author of the Mortal Engines books
- Sarah McIntyre’s illustrations are full of verve and energy
“Nautical hairdressing, saltwater primates and sarcastic seaweed – this is my kind of book!” Chris Riddell
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThe Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane x 6
6copiesPugs of the Frozen North x 6
Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem
27booksHave Empathy KS1 Pack
Oliver and the Seawigs
- Tom Fletcher Pack
- A Problem Shared: Death
- Rosie Revere and Friends Pack
- The Faraway Truth
6copiesThe Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark x 6
Heard It in the Playground
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
- Break the Mould
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- My Hair
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
If All the World Were...
Voices #6: Two Sisters: A Story of Freedom
- Meesha Makes Friends
- My Monster and Me
- Look Up!