Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.17 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
When you count sheep, are they always white? Meet a friendly rainbow-coloured herd in this peephole playbook. It starts off with normal white sheep. So how exactly do they turn into red, blue, yellow, green and purple sheep? Clue: you’ll laugh very loud! Filled with topsy-turvy humour, this super-silly novelty book lets you learn about colours and numbers. Even better, it’s got die-cut holes that let you change the colours of the sheep yourself. Totally baaa-rmy!
- A witty novelty book that explores colours and numbers
- Die-cut peepholes let readers change each sheep’s colour
- Witty story full of twists and different colours to name
- Also practises simple counting from one to five
This product has not been reviewed yet.