Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
Buy this and your school gets €1.72 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 2/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover how Greta Thunberg is helping to change the world! With all the inside info on Greta and her movement, this book is packed with facts about the leading activist herself, quotes from her inspirational speeches and information about climate change. Perfect for those who want to know more about global warming, its devastating effects and what they can do to help make a difference! With top tips and advice on how budding environmentalists can make small changes in their everyday lives to help save our planet, this 100% unofficial guide will inspire an entire generation.
February 6th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.6; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
8booksClassic Sequels x8
- The Accidental President
- Work It, Girl: Boss the Bestseller List Like J.K. Rowling
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
- Accidental Prime Minister Returns
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- Found! Vikings
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Talking Turkeys
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
3booksUsborne Graphic Legends Pack
3booksLisa Thompson Pack x3
- Football Academy: Free Kick
4booksThe Last Kids on Earth Pack x 4
4booksPhilip Pullman Pack x 4
5booksWhy Do We Remember? Pack x 5
- Football Academy: Boys United