Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In the past, the trade in foods such as bananas, cocoa beans and coffee was often bad for people and the planet. The good news is, many foods can be grown, transported, bought and sold in fairer and more sustainable ways. In this book, you’ll learn how people around the world are finding better ways to grow and trade food. You’ll also find out what you can do to help the environment, and discover how small changes you make have a real impact.
- An exciting guide to a major ethical and environmental issue
- Shows how technology and smart thinking are helping the planet
- An inspiring book that celebrates innovation and positive change
- Practical tips and ideas for things children can do themselves
- Case studies of environmental success stories around the world
- Shows how STEAM is supporting global conservation efforts
This product has not been reviewed yet.