Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Read & Respond: Peace at Last
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Raise literacy and attainment through a deep and active reading of a best-loved children’s story by a major author. The Read & Respond series takes growing readers into the heart of over 70 timeless stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure.
Each teacher resource book focuses on a popular children’s story, bringing it alive in a cross-curricular way. Explore every facet of the story through speaking and listening activities, debate and discussion, guided reading, creative writing, quizzes, games and crafts.
This teacher resource book contains everything you need to share Peace at Last with your class:
- Plot, character and setting activities
- Speaking and listening activities
- Guided and shared reading sessions
- Extended writing projects
- Differentiation and assessment ideas
- Photocopiable activity pages
“Reading and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children reading. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo