SATs Made Simple: Maths Problem-Solving and Reasoning Ages 10 - 11
Buy this and your school gets €1.52 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Did you know that the two reasoning papers make up 60 per cent of the total mark in the Key Stage 2 Maths SATs?
Use this essential new title from the SATs Made Simple series to master maths problems and succeed in the KS2 SATs
This workbook will help children aged 10-11 achieve mastery of maths problem solving, through a mix of problems, practice activities and SATs-style tests.
This book covers:
- Place value and rounding,
- Addition and subtraction,
- Multiplication and division,
- Order of operations,
- Fractions, decimals and percentages,
- Ratio and proportion,
- Patterns, sequences and algebra,
- Time, distance and speed
- Data Handling.
All answers provided free online at www.scholastic.co.uk/sats-problemsolving.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- SATs Made Simple: Algebra Ages 10-11
- SATs Made Simple: English (Ages 10-11)
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Reading and Maths (Year 6)
- The Forest of Ghosts and Bones
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Foundation Maths Edexcel Revision Guide
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: Starter Pack 2