Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Scholastic Science SuperGiants: Did it Take Creativity to Find Relativity, Albert Einstein?
Buy this and your school gets €3.19 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
From mediocre high school student in Germany to world-renowned physicist, meet an iconic bright spark of science! Using a question-and-answer format with fun experiments to try, this guide shows you all the highlights (and lowlights) of Albert Einstein’s life and work. Find out why people thought he was a rather stupid child, and how he first got interested in science. Best of all, discover the theories that changed the world, including the mind-blowing Theory of Relativity!
- The life of Albert Einstein explained in a fun Q&A format
- Colour pictures, fascinating facts and simple experiments
- Introduces Einstein’s life, key theories and discoveries
- Highly readable blend of science, history and biography
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 48 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.