Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Science Builders: Structural Engineering
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Have you ever stared in wonder at a huge suspension bridge or a towering skyscraper? Would you love to know how huge buildings stay standing? If so, structural engineering might be the perfect career for you! Learn the basics from a real-life expert and get some hands-on experience. The world of structural engineering is at your fingertips…
- A hands-on guide to a hugely relevant STEM subject
- Fun combination of key principles and DIY projects
- Projects include making columns and a cable bridge
- Explains the history and principles of built structures
- Includes a glossary, index and further reading links
This product has not been reviewed yet.