Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Shockwave: Skiing in the Desert Teacher's notes and 3 fact files
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- English > Comprehension
- English > Reading > Guided Reading
- English > Reading > Independent Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- Facts and Information
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
High-interest non-fiction titles that will add depth to your project work and ensure engaging cross-curricular creative topic-led lessons
- Discussion starters to get the whole class talking.
- Develop children’s comprehension skills and vocabulary with the glossary and index provided.
- Superb photography to engage your pupils.
- Detailed teacher and pupil support including synopsis of the reader, vocabulary development and objectives and guided reading notes.
- The fact file card provides questions for children to challenge their partners and test their comprehension.
This product has not been reviewed yet.