Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What is a terrorist? A shocking, moving and timely novel about the choices that shape us.
Rico knows trouble. He knows the look of it and the sound of it. He also knows to stay away from it as best he can. Because if there’s one thing his Romany background has taught him, it’s that he will always be a suspect.
Despite his efforts to stay on the right side of the law, Rico is angry and frustrated at the injustices he sees happening at home and around the world. He wants to do something – but what? When he is approached by Speech, a mysterious man who shares Rico’s hacktivist interests, Rico is given the perfect opportunity to speak out. After all, what harm can a peaceful cyber protest do…?
From the bestselling author of REFUGEE BOY comes a powerful novel about justice, trust and idealism gone wrong that will make you look again at your definition of a terrorist.
148 in EU Teen September 2021
August 7th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.8; Upper years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Boy Who Met a Whale
- The Butterfly Lion
- Scholastic Classics: 1984
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
2booksHolly Jackson Duo
- Becoming: Adapted for Younger Readers
- Scholastic Classics: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- Concrete Rose
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
- The Woman in Black
- Black and British
The Life I'm In
The Graveyard Riddle
- How to Be Me
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Foundation Maths Revision and Exam Practice Book for All Boards
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Physics Revision and Exam Practice Book for All Boards
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Marvel Black Panther #1: Shuri: A Black Panther Novel (Marvel)
- Scholastic Classics: The Hound of the Baskervilles
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Biology Revision Guide for All Boards
- A Secret of Birds and Bone
When We Got Lost In Dreamland