Buy this and your school gets £1.29 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look out! There’s a Snaffle about, and she’ll eat your screen as a snack! When the Snaffle arrives in the city, she just wants to play, but everyone’s too busy staring at their screens. The Snaffle discovers that she likes screens, too - as a snack! When she chomps down every last screen in the city, that’s when the fun really starts . . .
- Screens away, it’s time to play in this warm, funny, and very timely tale from the creators of The Snatchabook.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rose Gold and Friends #3: Amber's Mystery Sleepover
- Rose Gold and Friends #2: Yasmeen's Winter Fun
- Addy's Cup of Sugar
Mary Queen of Scots: Born to Rule
- Scholastic Classics: Pollyanna
- Rose Gold and Friends #1: Rose Gold and Friends
Elizabeth I: Reigns Supreme
Now Go to Sleep!
When Cucumber Lost His Cool
Roald Dahl Plays: The BFG
- The Bench
I Was There...: Richard III: The Young Prince (new edition)
- Oi Aardvark!
- The Puppies of Blossom Meadow: Mischief and Magic (Puppies of Blossom Meadow #2)
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
- Scholastic Classics: White Fang
6booksFighting Fantasy Pack x 6
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- Plague: Outbreak in London, 1665 - 1666
- Smile/Sisters/Guts Box Set