Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Fizzier than a Lush bath bomb. With bigger teeth. Read this zany caper in the tub. Go on! Ulp. Dulcie has found – you guessed it – a shark in the bath. Well, three sharks actually. Papa Shark, Mama Shark and Baby Shark are all keen on a hearty breakfast. But is this feisty little girl scared? Not a bit of it. Those scary sharks might have massive jagged teeth and be really, really HUGE. But smart Dulcie knows just how to send them packing, before Dad even gets a glimpse…
- An instant classic by top illustrator Sarah McIntyre
- Wickedly funny artwork that really pops off the page
- Features a brilliantly brave and quick-witted heroine
- Sarah is the illustrator of You Can’t Eat a Princess
January 2nd, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.