PM Silver: Polar Bears (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This text contain top facts about polar bears. Topics included are: feeding in all seasons, bear cubs and locations found.
Silver level titles (equivalent to the White bridging book band) use sentences with two or three clauses and the length of the texts extends to around 1000 words to help build reading stamina. Real-life problems are also introduced to encourage empathy.
PM Non-fiction books are carefully researched, presenting factual information accompanied by superb photography and realistic illustrations to engage young readers.
Available in these packs
56booksPM Silver: Easy-Buy Pack Levels 23, 24, 25 (56 books)
36booksPM Silver: Guided Reading Pack (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24 (36 books)
6booksPM Silver: Mixed Pack (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24 (6 books)
6copiesPM Silver: Polar Bears (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24 x 6
1974booksPM: Super Easy-Buy Pack (PM Storybooks and Non-fiction) Levels 1-26 (1974 books)
336booksSilver Easy Buy(6copies/title)
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksFast Forward Yellow: Independent Pack Level 6 (3 books)
- PM Yellow: Looking at the Birds (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- PM Yellow: Animal Bodies (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- PM Red: Animals on My Street (PM Science Facts) Levels 5, 6
- PM Silver: Antarctic Penguins (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24
- PM Gold: The Shooting Star (PM Storybooks) Level 22
- PM Silver: Survivors in the Frozen North (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 24
10booksPM Turquoise: Mixed Pack (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 18 (10 books)
12booksReading Ladder Level 3 Pack B x 12 (Book Bands White and Lime)
4booksDick King-Smith Pack x 4