PM Silver: Volcanoes and Geysers (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This text introduces children to volcanoes and volcanic activity. It also describes the effect of volcanic activity upon the environment. Other text forms include diagrams, explanations and a newspaper report.
Silver level titles (equivalent to the White bridging book band) use sentences with two or three clauses and the length of the texts extends to around 1000 words to help build reading stamina. Real-life problems are also introduced to encourage empathy.
For children who prefer to read non-fiction texts, the PM Plus Non-fiction titles offer carefully researched information thematically linked to key learning areas. The texts are supported with superb photography and realistic illustrations.
Available in these packs
56booksPM Silver: Easy-Buy Pack Levels 23, 24, 25 (56 books)
36booksPM Silver: Guided Reading Pack (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24/25 (36 books)
6booksPM Silver: Mixed Pack (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24/25 (6 books)
6copiesPM Silver: Volcanoes and Geysers (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25 x 6
1758booksPM: Super Easy-Buy Pack (PM+ Storybooks and Non-fiction) Levels 3-30 (1758 books)
336booksSilver Easy Buy(6copies/title)
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Silver: Storms (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
- Fast Forward Silver: Space Tourism (Non-fiction) Level 24
- PM Sapphire: Science of Cooking (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 29, 30
- PM Silver: Earthquakes and Tsunamis (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
- PM Ruby: Extreme Sports (PM Non-fiction) Level 28
- PM Sapphire: Eric's Travel Diary (PM Chapter Books) Level 29
- PM Silver: The Tornado (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 23
- Scholastic Classics: Stories from Around the World