PM Writing 4: The Great Race (PM Emerald) Level 25
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The Great Race: a fictional narrative about a horse race.
A Day at the Races: a response in the form of an email to her aunt about a child’s day at the races. Text type: narrative and response; Genre: fiction/non-fiction
- writing goals that guide and support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of extending or advanced writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
27booksPM Writing 4: Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 25-30)
48booksPM Writing 4: Guided Reading Pack (PM Emerald) Levels 25, 26
8booksPM Writing 4: Mixed Pack (PM Emerald) Levels 25, 26
148booksPM Writing 4: Super Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 25-30)
6copiesPM Writing 4: The Great Race (PM Emerald) Levels 25, 26 x 6
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Emerald: Popcorn The Wonder Pony (PM Guided Reading Fiction) Level 25
- PM Emerald: New Ways (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 25
- PM Writing 3: Maddie's Life Jacket (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25
- PM Writing 3: Story Book (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25
- PM Emerald: Miss Thackery and the Bee (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 25
- PM Emerald: Washed Away! (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 25
- PM Writing 3: Dog Tricks (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25