PM Writing 3: Dog Tricks (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fictional narrative and a non-fiction information report about animals: a story about a girl whose dog couldn’t do any tricks. However, her mum knew how to solve the problem! Information on what tricks dogs can do, why they are taught, and some of the rewards for the dogs. Text type: narrative and information report; Genre: fiction/non-fictionPM Writing 3 provides:
- writing goals that guide and support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of consolidating writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
6copiesPM Writing 3: Dog Tricks (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25 x 6
21booksPM Writing 3: Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 20-25)
36booksPM Writing 3: Guided Reading Pack (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24/25
6booksPM Writing 3: Mixed Pack (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24/25
112booksPM Writing 3: Super Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 20-25)
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Emerald: Miss Thackery and the Bee (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 25
- PM Emerald: New Ways (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 25
- PM Emerald: Washed Away! (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 25
- PM Writing 4: The Great Race (PM Emerald) Level 25
- PM Writing 3: Maddie's Life Jacket (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25
- PM Writing 3: Story Book (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25
- PM Emerald: Popcorn The Wonder Pony (PM Guided Reading Fiction) Level 25