Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Part of the highly successful early intervention programme Reading Recovery for children experiencing reading and writing difficulties, this colourful reader has an extensive range of test materials to support the Concepts About Print task and develop children’s reading readiness. The aim is at the end of the sessions, most of the struggling pupils will have caught up with their classmates and will read and write at a level appropriate for their age.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Marie Clay: Concepts About Print: No Shoes
- Marie Clay: Literacy Lesson Plan Sheets
- Marie Clay: Concepts About Print: Stones
- Marie Clay: An Observation Survey of Early Literacy Achievement
4booksBig Cat Phonics for Letters and Sounds: Book Orange Blue Pack x 4
- Which Book and Why (New Edition)
4booksBig Cat Phonics for Letters and Sounds: Book Band Green Pack x 4
- Marie Clay: Concepts About Print: Follow Me Moon
4booksBig Cat Readers Book Band Red Pack B x 4
4booksBig Cat Phonics for Letters and Sounds: Book Band Yellow Pack x 4
4booksBig Cat Phonics for Letters and Sounds: Book Band Blue Pack x 4