Buy this and your school gets €3.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This is a vital exploration of running records – the reliable way to assess text reading – explaining why to use them, how they relate to teaching, and how to administer them.This guide helps teachers record what progress children are making, compare and group children and check how well texts are matched to each child’s need for challenge.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Marie Clay: An Observation Survey of Early Literacy Achievement (4th Edition)
- Marie Clay: Concepts About Print: Teacher Guide
- Marie Clay: Record of Oral Language
7booksMarie Clay: Reading Recovery Starter Pack x 7
66booksConnectors Purple Pack x 66
66booksConnectors Gold Pack x 66
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
4booksWater in Our World Pack x 4
Barry the Fish With Fingers
Baby Aliens: The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- The Koala Who Could
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
4booksLightning Girl Pack x 4
4booksThe Naughtiest Unicorn Pack x 4
- Dear Zoo
- Usborne Beginners: Science Box Set
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World