Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Refreshed, renewed, reloaded!All the foul facts about the Frightful First World War are ready to uncover, including:
- what the ‘Fat King’ did with food scraps and dead horses,
- how sniffing your own pee could save your life in a gas attack
- and why a pair of old socks gave away top German secrets.
- With shiny foil cover
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 6 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Nevermoor #1: The Trials of Morrigan Crow
- Asha and the Spirit Bird
Tamarind and the Star of Ishta
- Barrington Stoke Conkers: Armistice Runner
Willa and Old Miss Annie
- Boy in the Tower
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
Grandpa's Great Escape
- Wildspark: A Ghost Machine Adventure
- My Story: The Titanic (reloaded)