Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Refreshed, renewed, reloaded!All the foul facts about the Woeful Second World War are ready to uncover, including:
- why the blitzed Brits ate chicken-fruit, sinkers and nutty
- what really happened in Dad’s Army
- and how to make a rude noise with a gas mask.
- With shiny foil cover
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
- Courageous Spies and International Intrigue of World War I
6copiesStormbreaker x 6
6copiesThe Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents x 6
- Puffin Classics: The Odyssey
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
5booksChris Riddell Pack x 5
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
6copiesPercy Jackson and the Lightning Thief x 6
- Found! Roman Britain
- The Day I Was Erased
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
6copiesDiary of a Wimpy Kid x 6
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
- The Light Jar