Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When the tiny seed is blown away from its parent plant, it travels a very long way. Finally it lands on fertile earth, and the tiny seed grows and grows and grows – becoming the tallest, biggest flower for miles around! Then one day the wind blows and thousands of new tiny seeds begin a journey of their own… Featuring the stunning collage artwork of Eric Carle, author of The Very Hungry Caterpillar, this first look at plant life-cycles brims with child-appeal.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Gold Pack x 4
- Starring Grace
- Katie Morag and the Two Grandmothers
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
7booksOur Emotions & Behaviours x7
- PM Gold: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 21, 22
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
- PM Turquoise: The Fox and the Crow (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 17
Here in the Real World
The Magic Paintbrush
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
- Don't Worry, Little Crab
- PM Gold: The Ant and the Grasshopper (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 21
- PM Purple: The Boy Who Cried Wolf (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 19, 20
- PM Purple: The Giant Seeds (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 20
Pip and Egg
Poems to Perform
- What Stars Are Made Of
- Talking Turkeys
- The Tale of Despereaux
3booksOliver Jeffers Pack x 3
- PM Orange: Chicken Licken (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Level 15