Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
National Curriculum Planning and Assessment Guides: English (Year 2)
Buy this and your school gets €13.30 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
This flexible Planning and Assessment Guide is ideal for use with our National Curriculum Textbooks programme and other Scholastic resources. It gives you everything you need to plan and structure a whole year of teaching, and get the most from individual lessons.
- A complete planning toolkit for use with our bestselling National Curriculum Textbooks and 100 Lessons series
- Each spread reproduces an activity in the matching pupil textbook, annotated with tips and ideas for teachers
- Includes a curriculum grid matched to our 100 Lessons and 100 Practice Activities books
- The CD-ROM includes pupil targets and helpful weekly, termly and yearly plan samples
- A curriculum grid helps you map out and plan your lesson structure for the entire year
Use this planning guide with the matching textbook to set and assess pupil activities, or with the 100 Lessons series to organise your entire year of teaching. Everything you need to teach from day to day, while building a secure understanding of key English concepts.
7342 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
September 1st, 2016
- 88 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.