Fast Forward Purple: Famous Pharaohs (Non-fiction) Level 20
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Sneferu was the first pharaoh of the fourth dynasty and he ruled from about 2613 BC to 2589 BC. He is famous for building many pyramids, including the large pyramid at Maidum.
Tutankhamen ruled Egypt during the eighteenth dynasty, from about 1334 BC to 1325 BC. He was only eight or nine years old when he became pharaoh. Tutankhamen only became famous after his death, because of the large amount of treasure that was found in his tomb.
Fast Forward Independent Texts reinforce the skills and knowledge students have gained from instructional/guided reading sessions. Independent Texts have been carefully-levelled for independent reading, allowing children to experience reading success on their own terms.
Fast Forward books are for struggling readers, but with an interest level of 9-14 years. To ensure that children are given every opportunity to succeed in their reading, the introduction of new words is one new word for every 16 known words (1:16). Unlike levelled reading programmes for younger children, Fast Forward introduces more complex sentences at the earliest levels.
Engage your less confident readers and improve reading attainment with Fast Forward. This series offers a wide range of age-appropriate, high-interest readers for children in Key Stage 2 and 3 who are struggling to make progress with their reading. Each book has been carefully levelled to ensure steady progression with a range of text types introduced which children can use as a model for their own writing.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Purple: Building the Pyramids (Non-fiction) Level 20
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Egypt (Non-fiction) Level 20
- Fast Forward Gold: Electricity (Non-fiction) Level 22
- Fast Forward Silver: Discovering Metals (Non-fiction) Level 23
- PM Yellow: The Big Ship (PM Stars) Levels 6, 7, 8, 9
- PM Green: Watching Clouds (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- PM Ruby: Where Would We be Without Plants? (PM Plus Non-fiction) Level 27,28
- PM Blue: PM Blue: Dentist (PM Non-fiction) Levels 11, 12
- PM Red: My Big Tree (PM Science Facts) Levels 5, 6
- PM Sapphire: Explosive Volcanoes (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 30
- PM Green: Stormy Weather (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- PM Yellow: Looking for Frogs (PM Stars) Levels 6, 7, 8, 9
- PM Sapphire: Cars: Past, Present and Future (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 29
- PM Gold: Oceans, Seas and Coasts PM Plus Non Fiction Level 22&23 Gold
- Fast Forward Blue: Cars of the Future (Non-fiction) Level 9
- Fast Forward Green: Plants (Non-fiction) Level 14
- Fast Forward Turquoise: Saving Coral Reefs (Non-fiction) Level 17
- PM Emerald: Making Art With Light (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 25
- Fast Forward Green: The Water Cycle (Non-fiction) Level 13
- Fast Forward Turquoise: Great Plague of London (Non-fiction) Level 18
- PM Green: Where Does Food Come From? (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 14, 15
- PM Sapphire: Escape from Vesuvius (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 30
- PM Purple: Electricity Makes Things Work (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 20, 21
- PM Magenta: The Rock Pools (PM Starters) Levels 2, 3
- PM Purple: Seasons and Weather (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 20, 21
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- PM Yellow: PM Yellow: Hermit Crab (PM Storybooks) Level 7
- PM Turquoise: At Sea (PM Non-fiction) Levels 18, 19
- Fast Forward Purple: Volcanoes (Non-fiction) Level 19
- PM Blue: The Crab Hunt (PM Photo Stories) Level 11