Fast Forward Gold: Teacher's Guide CD-ROM Level 22
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Each Teacher’s Guide CD-ROM provides teacher’s notes for each levelled reader, together with a bank of activity sheets, assessments for each level, plus pro formas designed to assist with planning and graphing progress.
Fast Forward books are for struggling readers, but with an interest level of 9-14 years. To ensure that children are given every opportunity to succeed in their reading, the introduction of new words is one new word for every 16 known words (1:16). Unlike levelled reading programmes for younger children, Fast Forward introduces more complex sentences at the earliest levels.
Engage your less confident readers and improve reading attainment with Fast Forward. This series offers a wide range of age-appropriate, high-interest readers for children in Key Stage 2 and 3 who are struggling to make progress with their reading. Each book has been carefully levelled to ensure steady progression with a range of text types introduced which children can use as a model for their own writing.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Gold: Galileo Galilei and the Beginning of Modern Science (Non-fiction) Level 21
- Fast Forward Gold: Earthquakes (Non-fiction) Level 22
- Fast Forward Orange: Teacher's Guide CD-ROM Level 15
- Fast Forward Turquoise: Teacher's Guide CD-ROM Level 18
- Fast Forward Gold: Teacher's Guide CD-ROM Level 21
- Fast Forward Turquoise: Medieval Medical Care (Non-fiction) Level 18
- Fast Forward Orange: A Very Long Journey (Non-fiction) Level 15