Fast Forward Green: Parks (Non-fiction) Level 12
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
There are lots of different kinds of parks. People can visit city parks, national parks and fun parks. There is so much to do and see in parks!
Fast Forward Independent Texts reinforce the skills and knowledge students have gained from instructional/guided reading sessions. Independent Texts have been carefully-levelled for independent reading, allowing children to experience reading success on their own terms.
Fast Forward books are for struggling readers, but with an interest level of 9-14 years. To ensure that children are given every opportunity to succeed in their reading, the introduction of new words is one new word for every 16 known words (1:16). Unlike levelled reading programmes for younger children, Fast Forward introduces more complex sentences at the earliest levels.
Engage your less confident readers and improve reading attainment with Fast Forward. This series offers a wide range of age-appropriate, high-interest readers for children in Key Stage 2 and 3 who are struggling to make progress with their reading. Each book has been carefully levelled to ensure steady progression with a range of text types introduced which children can use as a model for their own writing.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Blue: The Big Jar of Butter (PM Stars) Level 11
- PM Green: A Dinosaur Mural (PM Stars) Level 14/15
- PM Blue: PM Blue: Chug the Tractor (PM Storybooks) Level 10
- PM Blue: Max and the Bird House (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 11
- PM Green: Locked In (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 13
- PM Green: Look in the Garden (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 12
- The Curse of the Mummy: Uncovering Tutankhamun's Tomb
Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
- I Survived: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
- Boy: Tales of Childhood
- The BFG