Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
It’s a game – in a book! Plus, it builds your reading skills. One to keep kids and grown-ups happy. This story has all the cool adventures and bright pixel graphics of your favourite games. But it won’t leave your mum in a grump! Welcome to the game world of Animal Town. It’s full of (you guessed it) animals. But not real ones. Computer game ones! Trouble is, nasty old King Viking has a wicked plan to spoil their fun. There will be sand traps, boiling lava and an evil robot army. Can Super Rabbit Boy save Animal Town – or is it Game Over?
- A hilarious early reader that emulates a computer game
- By the creator of Thomas Flintham’s Marvellous Mazes
- Brilliant story full of game-like graphics and screenshots
- Designed to boost literacy through high-interest reading
This product has not been reviewed yet.