Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.13 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Stark cover? Stark truths. Kaspar (Guardian soldier) is fighting for peace and saving lives with military force. Problem: he’s also being lied to. Q: how do you know that what you’re told about the world is true? You can watch the news, or be guided by people you trust. But how can you know? Kaspar lives in a society that values peace and harmony. But it’s constantly threatened by vicious rebels just beyond the city walls. That’s why the city needs the Guardians – an elite peacekeeping force – to protect it. Right? But when Kaspar joins the Guardians, it all goes wrong. He actually meets a rebel: a beautiful girl named Rhea. A girl who opens his eyes. What is he really fighting for?
- By the prize-winning author of Noughts and Crosses
- Dystopian sci-fi which explores incredibly topical issues
- Stirring tale of authority, resistance, truth, identity and war
- “A thought-provoking novel… beautifully crafted” – Guardian
This book contains mature content and language.
This product has not been reviewed yet.