Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
How did the world’s best sporting stars make it to the top? What obstacles did they face? How did their lives change? Find out in the Dream to Win series: easy-read biographies of big names in sport. In this book, you’ll learn about Mo Farah, the long-distance running hero; all the way from his childhood in Somalia to world-beating Olympic Gold stardom.
- An inspirational sporting biography in an easy-read format
- Exciting black-and-white drawings help to explain the text
- Reveals the skill, determination and luck needed to win
- Clear, simple text by award-winning author Roy Apps
Reading age: 7+.
This product has not been reviewed yet.