Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.39 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What is a family? People used to think a family had to be a mum and dad plus a kid or two. But today there are nearly as many kinds of families as colours in the rainbow! Some have a mum and dad; others have a single parent. Some families even have two mums or two dads. There are mixed-race families, or you might have a step sister or a half brother. Some families have disabled members. But the main thing is that families love each other and have fun together. What’s the best kind of family? Hopefully you’ll say – yours!
- A warm and inclusive look at modern family life in all its richness
- By the award-winning author of Stravaganza and Amazing Grace
- Celebrates the diversity of families and the good times that they share
- Bright, witty colour artwork by Guardian cartoonist Ros Asquith
“A charming book that helps children understand and recognise many different types of family units.” Book Nook
This product has not been reviewed yet.