Buy this and your school gets €1.52 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Shortlisted for the Laugh Out Loud Book Awards 2020!
Who cares about being a fly on the wall? Spyder is here to prove that a spider can be the greatest spy of all! The name is Spyder, and the code name is 008 (legs). She might only be tiny, but don’t laugh! Spyder is fully kitted out with super-cool gadgets. Plus, she can climb up walls and crawl under sinks – a really handy skill when you’re a spy. Now a birthday cake is under threat. It’s time for Spyder to wriggle into action! She’s armed with binoculars, a top-secret laser pen and a yummy banana. Will Spyder save the day… and the birthday party?
- The second hilarious book by the author of Superbat
- Uplifting tale of following dreams and saving the day
- Wittily illustrated in Matt Carr’s bold and striking style
- Perfect for small children who dream of doing big things
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- History VIP: Boudicca
- Found! Vikings
- Umbrella Mouse
- History VIP: Mary Anning
- Beyond the Sky: You and the Universe
Willa and Old Miss Annie
Escape the Rooms
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #1: Kristy's Great Idea
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Magic Hamster
- Percy Jackson #3: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
3booksMy Best Friend Pack x 3
The Legend of Kevin
- Anna Hibiscus
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Where Zebras Go
- Jack and the Baked Beanstalk
- The White Giraffe #1: The White Giraffe
- Llama Glamarama
- The Naughtiest Unicorn
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban