Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Oi, Earthling! Big trouble is coming your way! The people of Earth (that’s us) are in danger. HUGE danger. More than you can imagine. Double – no, triple what you’re thinking! It’s to do with a shadowy figure, a dark tower and some nasty monsters. Oh yes: and clanking metal robots, and people who are just like you, but not like you at all. Scared yet? We hope so. Because the more you read, the more danger you’re in. (Not only the danger of laughing yourself to death.) That’s the bad news. The good news is, Hamish is here to save us. Right? Errr – Hamish, where are you…?
- A super-funny delight from top comedian Danny Wallace
- Follow-up to the amazing Hamish and the Worldstoppers
- Danny is a TV presenter, comedian and bestselling author
- His books include Join Me and Yes Man (now a major film)
5579 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
February 4th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.9; Middle years; 7.0 points
- 368 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.