Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Ready Steady Mo!
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Yo! Meet Little Mo. Where does he live? Where does he go? Here’s a clue: he loves to RUN! And you’re going to love it too! Run on the pavement. Run on the grass. Run in the playground. (But not in class.) Run with your family. Run with your friends. Give it your best! Where will it end? Olympics legend Mo Farah inspires YOU to run in this action-packed rhyming picture book, bursting with colour and energy.
- The charming first picture book by Olympic sensation Mo Farah
- Encourages children to start running in a way that fits into their lives
- Energetic rhymes, vibrant colour pictures and heaps of fitness inspiration
- Written in collaboration with top author Kes Gray, of Eat Your Peas fame
This product has not been reviewed yet.