Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Who Will Be My Teacher This Year?
Buy this and your school gets €0.70 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Will your new teacher be nice? If you’re lucky. But will your new teacher be a DINOSAUR? Err… maybe! Like many kids at the start of a new term, this boy is wondering: who will teach his class this coming year? A reading rhinoceros? A mathematical moose? A flock of scientific seagulls? None of them seem quite right. Is that because he’s going to have a boring human teacher? Or is it for another very funny reason? The perfect picture book to get you giggling in class!
- A cute, funny picture book that celebrates school
- Bursting with wit and imagination – a surefire favourite!
- Little readers will love guessing what the teacher is like
- Jerry Palotta is the author of the Who Would Win? series
This product has not been reviewed yet.