Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Who Will Be My Teacher This Year?
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Will your new teacher be nice? If you’re lucky. But will your new teacher be a DINOSAUR? Err… maybe! Like many kids at the start of a new term, this boy is wondering: who will teach his class this coming year? A reading rhinoceros? A mathematical moose? A flock of scientific seagulls? None of them seem quite right. Is that because he’s going to have a boring human teacher? Or is it for another very funny reason? The perfect picture book to get you giggling in class!
- A cute, funny picture book that celebrates school
- Bursting with wit and imagination – a surefire favourite!
- Little readers will love guessing what the teacher is like
- Jerry Palotta is the author of the Who Would Win? series
June 2nd, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.