Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
National Geographic Kids: Phonics Box Set
Buy this and your school gets €5.79 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Phonics gets cute! Don’t try to resist! Who said learning word sounds has to be all about words? Why can’t it be about otters and bear cubs, or playtime with your favourite pups? Well, you’re in luck. This fantastic new phonics box set brings you literacy practice, plus cute critters you’ll want to adopt. Arctic animals, birds, cuddly animal facts: they’re all in here. The thing is, so are lots of phonic word sounds. Prepare to get reading in the most adorable way. Aaah. Ooh. Awww. Start making your own phonic sounds.
- 12-book reading kit which teaches phonic vowel sounds
- Phonics are a key part of building early reading skills
- Beautifully photographed books full of animal facts
- Smart carry case with ten stories and two workbooks
This product has not been reviewed yet.