Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
One chair. Two tired critters. It’s war! Unless these two can learn to share… The big bear-thing has the big cosy chair. But here comes an angry little bear-thing. ‘I had it first,’ he says. ‘IT’S MINE!’ But the big bear-thing is having none of that. Finders keepers! ‘I have it NOW’, he snaps. ‘Its mine!’ That’s how the quarrel starts – but how will it end? Who’s right? Who’s smarter? And who will get the chair? See how laugh you can loud with this super-funny story where the critters’ expressions and gestures say just as much as the words.
- A hilarious story about sharing and making up
- Expressive artwork full of clear body language
- Helps children identify emotions from gestures
- Simple message about talking quarrels through
August 4th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.