Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Stink Before Christmas
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
It’s the night before Christmas, and everything is perfect: snowflakes in the sky, reindeer hooves clattering, Santa’s sleigh jingling. Lovely! But suddenly – ugh! What’s that smell? It’s definitely not mince pies. And what’s that rude parping sound? Santa wouldn’t do THAT – would he? Trouble is, Santa’s tummy is feeling funny after a snack of Brussels sprouts. He’s trying not to – PAAAAARP! Oh my goodness! Oh dear!!! And when a huge PAAAARP shakes Santa so hard that he drops all the presents in the sea, can his reindeer come to the rescue? Oh dear – they’ve got the farts too!
- By BAFTA-winning kids’ TV presenters Sam and Mark
- A cheeky festive picture book with bright, funny pictures
- Includes a FREE super-silly ‘Santa Stop Here’ door sign
- For little fans of The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas
October 5th, 2017
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.