Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Racehorse Who Wouldn't Gallop
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Charlie Bass has a dream: to win the Derby. For this she needs a jockey, a horse – and lightning speed. (Well, two out of three isn’t bad.) She’s always wanted a pony. Now she’s accidentally bought a racehorse. Perhaps her Derby dream might come true after all! Noble Warrior certainly looks the part: strong, fit and healthy. Charlie even has a jockey lined up: her talented friend Joe. There’s just one problem. Noble Warrior won’t gallop. He won’t even trot around his field. Can Charlie find the hidden champ inside her reluctant racehorse? Her tale will warm your heart and make you laugh out loud!
- A wonderful novel from sports heroine Clare Balding
- Clare is a top racing broadcaster and former jockey
- Funny, heartwarming, thrilling and full of horse facts!
- A real crowd-pleaser that David Walliams fans will love
“A heart-warming story with a great girl-power message” – Jacqueline Wilson
This product has not been reviewed yet.