Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.60 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Fancy a kickaround with a difference? Say hello to Llama United: a team of furry friends with a talent for football! How did this even happen? Well – it happens when eleven greedy llamas unknowingly eat the ashes of one of the greatest footballers of all time. Result: they get brilliant at football! Managed by eleven-year-old Tim and his footie-loving buddies, Llama United go on an incredible cup run. You’ve got to be in it to win it, right? There’s only one problem: nobody takes them seriously. The opposition keeps on laughing! (And cheating, and playing dirty tricks.) Because who wants to lose to a team of stupid llamas? Nobody, that’s who!
- A brilliantly ridiculous read for any football fan
- Laugh out loud as the beautiful game gets hairy!
- Written by professional sports writer Scott Allen
- Ideal for fans of David Walliams and Roald Dahl