Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.13 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Do the people we’ve lost ever return to us? Could they fly back, like migrating birds? That’s the question at the heart of this tender, moving tale: one to make your heart soar. Linny has felt broken since her sister Grace ran away. What if she never comes home? So when Alvero Herrara – a cult film star, long believed dead – returns to Miami, Linny is sure it’s a sign. Meanwhile, uber-geek Sebastian has come to Miami to find his dad, whose name he’s only just learned. He can tell Linny how many galaxies there are, or how much plutonium weighs. But he has no idea why his dad abandoned him. As Linny and Sebastian each try to solve the huge riddles in their lives, their paths cross. Can losing turn into finding…?
- A heartwarming tale of destiny, love and new beginnings
- Perfect for fans of Jenny Valentine and Rainbow Rowell
- A moving love story with a sun-drenched Florida setting
- “Sunshine flows through every electric page” – Harriet Reuter Hapgood
This book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.