Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.”
The wealthy Elliots have lived a privileged existence, but when Anne’s father throws the family into debt with his lavish lifestyle, they have no choice but to leave their much-loved estate and move to Bath. Intelligent and warm, Anne navigates the intricacies of love, friendship and society, all while adjusting to her new social standing. And when her path once again crosses with Captain Wentworth – with whom she had once been engaged but then pressured to leave – it seems that Anne’s fortunates may well be changing for the better.
With Jane Austen’s razor-sharp observations and dry humour, PERSUASION is a story of family, wealth, marriage and, most importantly, life.
March 1st, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 12.0; Upper years; 19.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Child I
CHERUB #6: Man Vs. Beast
- CHERUB #10: The General
- My So-Called Bollywood Life
- Dork Diaries #8: Once Upon a Dork
- Dork Diaries #11: Frenemies Forever
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #12: The Getaway
- Dork Diaries #6: Holiday Heartbreak
- Scholastic Classics: Pollyanna
- Jacky Daydream
- Scholastic Classics: Kidnapped
- Scholastic Classics: Wuthering Heights
- Scholastic Classics: Dracula
- Scholastic Classics: The Time Machine
- Riverdale #4: Death of a Cheerleader (Riverdale, Book 4)
- Scholastic Classics: Emma
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
Skulduggery Pleasant #9: The Dying of the Light
- Scholastic Classics: A Tale of Two Cities
- Rising Stars: New Young Voices in Poetry
- Scholastic Classics: Sense and Sensibility
We Are the Beaker Girls
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
- The Secret of Nightingale Wood
- Scholastic Classics: Anne of Green Gables
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- Poetry By Heart