Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €5.79 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Animal magic from a master storyteller. From Max the heroic hedgehog to a piglet who dreams of herding sheep, you’ll find all creatures great and small in these glorious stories. No childhood is complete without the joy of a book or two (or many more) by Dick King-Smith, who died in 2011. Seriously: this man understood animals so well we think he secretly knew how to talk to them. (He did work as a farmer for many years, after all.) His books will charm you, surprise you and teach you all about the joy of reading. And the joy of animals!
- Classic animal stories by a beloved master writer
- Ideal short novels for newly independent readers
- The Sheep-Pig was the basis for the film Babe
- Full of charm, wisdom and life lessons to learn
This product has not been reviewed yet.