Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.60 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A feelgood ciao (for now) to our GFF. Harriet’s off Down Under – but will her life finally turn right side up? Harriet Manners has learned a LOT on her journey from most-hated student to most-wanted model. Such as: fame isn’t a sure-fire route to popularity. Neither is making endless lists. And the people who love you don’t actually expect you to change. They like you just as you are. So on the trip of a lifetime to Australia, Harriet’s to-do lists are gone. The big question is: what now? Who to love – Jasper/Nick? What to do next? What to be? Fact: once a geek, always a geek. Right?
- The final brilliant book in this mega-popular series
- Geek Girl was the UK’s bestselling YA book in 2013
- It also won the 2014 Waterstones Children’s Book Prize
- “Guaranteed to get you laughing” – The Week Junior
Geek Girl (book 6)
July 6th, 2017
AR book level: 5.7; Middle years plus; 11.0 points
- 432 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.